Your swimming pool needs regular maintenance to keep it clean and inviting throughout the year. Plus, regular care also helps it retain its value and get the most of your investment. We offer years of knowledge and skill required to achieve the right balance of chemicals to keep it clear and sparkling without scale build-up or the appearance of algae and bacteria.
Maintenance services include:
- Weekly residential and commercial pool service
- Chemical checks for customers who like to service the pool but leave the chemicals to the experts
- Swimming pool start-ups
- Acid washes
- Filter cleans
- Tile cleaning
- Main drain replacement
- Lights and electrical
- Pool cleaner installation and repair
- Equipment installation, inspection, troubleshooting, and repair
- Leak detection and repair
- Coping and resurfacing
- Equipment sales: heaters, pumps, filters, lights, pool cleaners and pool accessories
Commercial and Residential Full Service Swimming Pool and Spa Maintenance
- Weekly residential and commercial (1-3 times per week) full service includes, as necessary: skimmer and pump basket cleaning, water analysis based on the Langlier index, water treatment that meets Los Angeles Health Department regulations (chlorine, soda ash, acid and algaecide), filter backwash, water surface skimming, and vacuuming.
- Chemicals included except for conditioner treatment and chlorine tablets.
- Weekly chemical check and chemical treatment.
- Chlorine and other chemicals are included except for conditioner.
- Competitive residential pool and spa service rates.
- Special pool maintenance rates for bank-owned and foreclosed properties.
- Special spa only/chemical service rates are based on size and frequency of stops.
- Monthly commercial pool and spa service rates vary by number of pools, spas, and service stops.