Often, money or the ability to tap up financing can become the deciding factor on having a new swimming pool built. It can be especially challenging during the recent financial meltdown where borrowing against home equity or obtaining a small loan is proving impossible. However, as the lending markets rebound, financing opportunities are starting to become available.
One channel we have recently added is SwimmingPool.com’s Lending Club. The program also extends to landscaping, so you can even think about finishing off that backyard oasis that you have been dreaming about – from new pool construction, pool repairs, spas and pool equipment upgrades to landscaping, irrigation, and outdoor kitchens.
Here are some key advantages for this program that offers unsecured personal installment loans up to $35,000:
- Lower fixed interest rates that range from 6.78% to 27.99% APR based on credit qualifications
- Flexible terms with no down payment
- No prepayment penalty
- Simplified experience
- Fast, easy, online process that can return an instant quote in minutes
- Fast funding with
- Secure and confidential, including your identity and personal information that is not sold to other companies
- Consumers that are approved are funded directly in just five to seven days
- You may be able to apply for a second loan after 6 months of current payments in an existing Lending Club loan
- There is an opportunity to get 1% cash back from the program as an automatic rebate built into the loan program
|QualificationsOne important qualification to note is that your credit score must be at least 660 to be considered.|
How does Lending Club Work?
Unlike a traditional bank loan, your loan is backed by dozens or even hundreds of investors from across the United States. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Complete the brief, online application and after approval your loan is automatically listed on the Lending Club platform.
- Step 2: Investors commit to investing in your loan.
- Step 3: Once your loan is fully committed to by investors, the proceeds from your loan will be automatically placed in your verified bank account.
If you are not a member, you can fill out a simple form and be ready to apply in minutes!
The last few months have been full of swimming pool construction projects at Aqueous and the summer is destined only to be busier. Contact us today to get a free quote on a new swimming pool or remodel. With financing that you can tap from Lending Club, you’ll be well on your way to a staycation resort in your backyard for many years to come!Tags: antelope valley pool construction, palmdale pool construction, pool financing, santa clarita pool construction, valencia pool construction