Maybe when you first put your swimming pool in you were doing so on a limited budget and skipped out on some of the cool features you would have liked.
With today’s incredible line of swimming pool accessories and equipment, you can now think about adding those features at a reasonable price and without too much hassle.
Here is a round-up of some of those super cool pool features that you may not have realized you could do.
Before I run them down for you, I have not put pricing on these because this tends to change and may also be dependent on the type of swimming pool and existing equipment.
However, it is good to know that there are many models within a feature category so there is bound to be one that fits your budget.
Swimming Pool Add-Ons
Here are some swimming pool add-ons to customize your pool:
- Fiber Optic Lighting: Outline the shape of your swimming pool with fiber optic lighting that changes color. You can also change out the bulb on your pool and spa light to create a light show that will be fun for everyone.
- Fountains: Fountains add a great feature that makes it feel cooler on a hot day. Combined with the fiber optic lighting, you could have your very own water and light show in the evenings.
- Decking: Whether it is brick, stone, or stamped concrete, decking finishes off your backyard oasis and ties it into an existing patio.
- Pool Bar: This is a fun swimming pool feature that brings the party into the water. You can relax with your drinks in the water and maybe even get the poker game into the pool!
- Waterfall: A rock waterfall creates a beautiful and refreshing focal point for your pool. It can also be turned into something spectacular with a grotto or even rock slide.
- Spa Spillover: A spa spillover is an easy way to create a waterfall feature without resorting to adding the big rock waterfall. It offers a relaxing sound and some extra refreshment on those hot days!
- Seating Bench: Adding a seating bench inside the pool provides more places to relax in the water without having to use a float or be stuck at the shallow end.
- Slides and Diving Boards: From straight and curving slides to spring diving boards, you can easily add everyone’s favorite way to get into the pool!
- Automatic Pool Cover: As a safety strategy, automatic covers can keep little ones and pets safe not to mention keep a lot of leaves and debris out of the swimming pool.
These are just some of the more popular swimming pool add-ons.
We have many other options and can provide you with a range of prices, models, and brands to suit your budget. Get started now so you can have it installed in time for this season’s pool time!Tags: acton pool construction, antelope valley pool builder, antelope valley pool construction, lancaster ca pool construction, Lancaster Pool Builder, palmdale pool builder, palmdale pool construction, Palmdale Pool Contractor